Electric Vehicle Charging Station Installation & Repair
We’ll install a Level 2 EV charger for your home, apartment, or townhouse, and commercial level 3 chargers where cities permit.
We work with all vehicle charger types and brands, including charging ports compatible with Tesla, Audi, BMW, Honda, Toyota, Mercedes, Nissan, Volkswagen, and more.
- We sell EV chargers for every electric vehicle type and brand.
- We’re ChargePoint and Qmerit-certified and Tesla-authorized.
- We repair malfunctioning EV chargers. Commercial level 3 chargers, which handle heavy loads, need regular maintenance for safety and efficiency.
Home Level 2 EV Chargers
Level 2 chargers can charge your electric vehicle’s battery in as little as 3 hours; charging times vary according to the make of your EV.
So while they’re more expensive than level 1 chargers in the short run, in the long term, they’re the best choice for most EV car owners, especially when factoring in rebates and the convenience of much faster charging times.
By law, level 2 chargers must be installed by a certified electrician. Improper installation can expose you to fire or electric shock hazard.
Commercial Level 3 EV Chargers
Level 3 chargers are the fastest chargers available, and can charge an electric car in 30 minutes to an hour. Because of their high loads, they’re installed only in commercial or industrial settings. You can find level 3 chargers in municipal parking lots, government facilities, or outside business parks.
EV Charging Station Maintenance & Repair
Commercial Level 3 EV charging stations require regular maintenance and calibration. G3 performs this service, plus we can repair, replace, or upgrade any charging station that’s defective or out of date.
Home EV chargers need less service than commercial stations, but we can repair or replace any Level 2 charging unit that’s acting up or simply too old to give you the fastest, most reliable charging.
G3 Is a Qmerit-Certified Electrician
Qmerit-certified electricians are:
- Properly licensed, fully insured, and thoroughly background-checked.
- Compliant with all applicable worker’s compensation guidelines.
- Required to secure permits to verify that installations meet local building codes.
- Teamed with industry experts for training on the latest technologies.
Only select electrical service providers earn the exclusive Qmerit certification, a symbol of excellence in electrification. You can depend on Qmerit-certified partners to provide trusted installation solutions that meet the highest standards for safety and service quality.